Biofora: Webinar Series
Webinar: A webinar is an online meeting or presentation held through the Internet in real-time. In other words, it is an online event, which connects individuals with experts across the world.
It is a form of one-to-many communication: a presenter can reach a large and specific group of online viewers from a single location.
Its main feature of Webinar is the ability to discuss, send, and receive information in real-time.
- Sharing Screen and Presentation.
- Convenient for both Presenters and Listeners.
- Reduces Travel and Accommodation expenses.
Click here to get more details: Biofora Webinar
List of Webinar Series:
- Symposium & Annual Meeting of Nursing and Healthcare (SAMNH)
- Applied Research International Conference on Pediatrics & Neonatology (ARICPN)
- Global Cardiology and Healthcare Summit (GCHS)
- International World Research Congress on Dentistry and Oral Health (IWRCDOH)
- International Conference on Vaccines and Immune Response (ICVIR)
Find more at http://biofora.org/upcoming-conferences.php
Drop your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/ WhatsApp: +91-8895188931